Western Building Group Expands Operationskwheelock
Announcing the opening of the Western Building Group offices in Utah
Western Building Group (WBG), an architectural sheet metal fabrication and installation specialty contractor, has opened a Utah office to accommodate growing demand in the Western United States.
General Manager Patrick McClellan announced the expansion into Utah with the addition of seasoned industry professionals, Chief Estimator John Gardiner and Sales Director Craig Burchardt. WBG’s new team has worked together for years and are involved in every phase of planning, manufacturing and installation. McClellan and Gardiner bring a combined 36 years of experience to Western Building Group.
McClellan noted that both the Arizona and Utah facilities will be participate in sheet metal and ACM composite fabrication. Western Building Group was established in 2007.
WBG is new to Utah but is certainly not a start-up. The company has been performing architectural metal fabrications and installations for nearly a decade. With the new office located in Utah County, WBG is ready to serve the inter-mountain contractors. Sheet metal fabrication and ACM composite will be performed in the Mesa, AZ. shop while the Utah shop is being finalized.
WBG is a well-established company that uses successful systems, policies and procedures to meet customer requirements. The company has completed many projects from small to very large. As an example, the largest furnish and installation contract to date is well over $9,000,000. Further, the company has a bonding capacity for nearly any project imaginable.
Craig Burchardt, WBG Business Development is available to discuss your next project. To contact him, please call (801) 360-0545 or email CraigB@WBGemail.com.
WBG materials and installation include:
- Metal roofing systems to include typical standing seam roof panels along with premium Bemo brand concave / convex snap lock roofing designs.
- Typical sheet metal flashings and trims including gutters, soffits, fascia’s and more.
- ACM composite dry joint and wet joint panel systems typically using Reynobond, Larson, Alpolic and Vitrabond fine composite materials. Perimeter and face-mount ACM systems are also available.
- GFRC and phenolic-core rain screen panel systems from industry leading manufacturers.
- Formidable metal creations using zinc, titanium, copper and stainless steel, rusting steel materials including perforated screenwall and sunshade designs.
From design team ideas to budgetary possibilities…WBG stands ready to meet your next commercial metal job head on.
Please send bid requests to: bids@WBGemail.com
Utah Lic# 10203763-5501 | Arizona Lic# 277678: 277677 | Nevada Lic# 0070844 | California Lic# 971211