Website Western Building Group
Foremen and field installers are responsible for turning out the most awesome looking construction projects across the western United States. You’ll be part of a team who work, learn and grow together. The ability to advance quickly in this industry depends on how fast you want to learn and advance and lead your own crew.
Qualified candidate will be:
– Legally eligible to work in the United States
– Dependable – you will be part of a crew who needs you there every day on time
– Able to pass background check when working on military bases and high security projects
– A safe worker – training and safety equipment is provided
– Able to follow instructions and desire to learn the trade
– Able to stand all day and lift 75 lbs, bend, climb and use hands and fingers
– Able to work in outdoor conditions
– Able to travel out of town for 2-3 weeks straight
– Applicants for foreman positions must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
– Foreman must also pass a skills test and be able to manage employees and meet production demands
E-Verify – this role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit westernbuildinggroup.com.