Western Building Group is looking for sheet metal fabricators. We’re a sheet metal construction company and need people to help bend metal panels for some incredible-looking buildings. This position is located in Lindon, Utah.
Sheet Metal Fabricator Responsibilities
Includes but is not limited to:
Shop employees are responsible for forming the sheet metal panels that will go on our construction projects. You’ll be proud to say you fabricated the metal for the sweet-looking jobs you see around the state and nationwide. Shop employees are part of a fun team who work, learn, and grow together. The ability to advance depends on you.
Sheet Metal Fabricator Qualifications
Qualified candidate will be:
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 18 years of age or older
- Dependable – you will be part of a team who needs you there every day on time
- A safe worker – training and safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. is provided
- Able to follow instructions and desire to learn
- Able to stand all day and lift 75lbs, bend, twist, full use of hands and fingers
- Able to work in shop conditions with machinery that has moving parts
- Good at simple math, fractions and some geometry
- May be required to deliver panels to jobsites – a clean driving record is a plus
Job Type: Full-time